BODNANT ART STUDIO
Learn to paint in the beautiful Conwy Valley, North Wales
Coronavirus COVID-19 UPDATE - We are now open!
If you would like to be placed on our mailing list then please contact us with your email address.
In the meantime please note the following Health and Safety practices that we have put in place.
The Health and Safety of our students and tutors is our priority, therefore we have reorganised our studio to take into account social distancing and put the following safety measures in place:
1. Classes will be limited to a maximum of 6 students.
2. Each student will occupy their own table. Hand sanitiser will be provided.
3. Two metre social distancing will be in place.
4. Tables, work surfaces and door handles will be cleaned before and after classes.
5. Toilets will be available on a strict 'one in one out' basis.
6. We are not able to offer refreshments so please bring your own if required.
7. If you would like to bring your own face covering then please do.
The photograph below shows how the studio looks when planning for social distancing
BODNANT ART STUDIO SUMMER ART EXHIBITION
WHERE IS BODNANT ART STUDIO?
BODNANT ART STUDIO is located just off the A470 opposite the Tal Y Cafn Inn in the Conwy Valley,
North Wales and the scenery is truly breathtaking. Expansive beaches, tumbling rivers, ancient castles and, of course the mountains, lakes and waterfalls of Snowdonia are all within a short drive from our studio.
See directions to our studio at the bottom of this page.
Why not book a holiday cottage on the Bodnant Estate as part of your painting workshop.